Education: Sunday School
Children between 3 years old and Grade 5 are invited to participate in
KQ is a fun, energetic alternative to the traditional Sunday School model.
Children are divided into small groups (flocks) and paired with an adult leader (shepherd).
They come together for a large group teaching time featuring Gordie the Puppet, an adult leader and songs and games.
Additional hands-on learning and discussion happens in the flocks.
Kingdom Quest meets in Room 100 (Schneider Education Center), Sundays at 9:00 AM.
Sunday School Enrollment
We at St. Luke’s Sunday School dedicate ourselves to grow in faith and love, to serve together, and to reach out with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Sunday School fulfills its purpose by actions that are: Christ-centered, Spirit guided, Bible based, love motivated, individual oriented and church related.
St. Luke’s Sunday School
- An evangelistic and educational agency sponsored by the church
- Provides class each Sunday
- Open to all children, ages three through sixth grade, whether or not they are members of St. Luke’s
- Music, activities, and lessons are age-appropriate for each level
- Prepares for confirmation classes beginning at the 6th grade level
- Guidance by loving, knowledgeable Christian men and women of the church.
St. Luke’s Sunday School comes under the umbrella of St. Luke's Ministry of Christian Education. This group meets monthly to review curriculum, activities and events happening within the Sunday School program and other entities of Christian Education within the church.